Important Notice for all clients
Updated 14 April 2020
We have now received updated guidance from both the British Veterinary Association and the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as it looks likely the lockdown period will continue. In order to continue to protect animal health and welfare we are now able to offer some further services. Please be aware that all procedures are subject to a Veterinary Risk Assessment, and only those deemed to protect animal health and welfare will go ahead.
- Primary Vaccinations of puppies and kittens
- Annual Lepto for Dogs (can include other core at same time)
- Rabies (if required for certification)
- Neutering: only where essential in the next 2 month period and on a risk assessment basis.
- Examples may include:
- Cats – for population control (living in mixed groups or outdoors)
- Rabbits for population control & Aggression
- Only where the pet is already in the practice for another essential service
- Remote/Telephone Consults – These will continue as a triage
Please be aware that we are operating with skeleton staff so appointments may be subject to change and that telephones may not be answered as promptly as we would normally expect.
Payments will continue to be taken over the phone only, clients will not be permitted to enter the surgery.
if you have any queries please contact the practice on 01934 511611.